Seeking Nanny at Maternal Instincts
Our agency is seeking a full time or part time nanny in the Denver metro area. All applicants must be personable, professional, and have a can-do attitude. Those interested must have flexibility with hours and scheduling and love children of course!
Required credentials include:
- Current CPR certification
- 2- 5 years of experience in childcare
- Baby or family related certification (NCS, PPD, etc.) Please click here for more information.
- Experience with babies and newborns (preferably professional)
- Experience with newborn care
- Reliable transportation and state-mandated automobile insurance coverage
- Must be willing to hold current liability insurance
- Must have their own LLC
Possible tasks include:
- Guiding babies into a positive sleep and feeding routine;
- Providing lactation support;
- Conducting night feedings, diaper changes, settling the baby, and bottle
- On occasion, staying extra morning hours to allow parents a lie in;
- Cleaning, bathing, dressing and preparing the baby in the morning; and
- Doing baby-related laundry
- Baby related dishes
- Stock the nursery
Maternal Instincts is currently seeking experienced, professional nannies for it’s wonderful team. We encourage you to apply and look forward to meeting with you. Our company is fun, professional, helpful and all about babies and mamas. Please contact us for more information.
To Apply, Click here.